Click Here to Register For Road To Conference Updates. Below are the steps to get to Victory Outreach International World Conference 2022.
STEP ONE: APPLY FOR A PASSPORT
1. Go to your closest Home Affairs Offices (Bellville, Cape Town & Mitchell’s Plain)
2. Complete the DHA – 73 Form and submit at a Home Affairs domestic office
3. Provide proof of identity (ID)
4. Supply 2 passport photographs
Estimated Cost: R400.00
STEP TWO: ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VISA (You can book with Br James for assistance)
1. Apply for a Tourism/Visitors Visa
2. DS – 160 Applications are made online
3. Ensure that you give the correct information by filling out the form completely and accordingly. Once it’s done, submit it.
4. Print out the barcode page that has the code number to keep. This will be essential when it comes to setting up an appointment, as it is one of the mandatory requirements at the consulate during the interview day.
STEP THREE: PAYMENT OF VISA
● Payment can be made in the form of cash or credit cards
● Current fee for Tourist Visas can be checked online
● When paying by cash, you will need to obtain a deposit slip that has instructions and a unique code that will assist you to make the payment. This deposit slip must be taken to an ABSA Bank.
● Keep your deposit slip to make your appointment.
STEP FOUR: ESTABLISHING AN APPOINTMENT
● Visa interviews are by appointment only.
● The USA Consulate suggests that appointments be scheduled at least 60 days prior
to the travel date.
● Appointments are available Monday – Thursday
● You can book an appointment online once the payments have been authenticated.
● Once you’ve received it, print it and carry it during the appointment because it will facilitate swift procedures of the appointment.
STEP FIVE: ATTEND YOUR VISA APPOINTMENT
Bring the following documents to your interview:
● Appointment confirmation page
● Application confirmation page: DS – 160
● Passport – an unexpired passport valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United States
● Photographs – two identical colour photographs for each applicant (50 mm and 50 mm)
● Tourism: The purpose of the trip (invitation letter) your intent to depart the United States after your trip (return ticket), your ability to pay all the cost of your trip (bank statement), evidence of your employment (letter from employer)
STEP SIX: SCHEDULING OF FLIGHT
● Collect your passport, then book your flight ticket
● Flights need to be booked online/ at a travel centre
● All non-immigrant, non-citizen air travelers to the United States are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status prior to boarding an airplane to the United States
STEP SEVEN: REGISTRATION
● To be completed online at victoryoutreach.org
● Registration fee can be viewed on the website
● Amount dependant on the Rand to Dollar at the time of purchase ($100)
STEP EIGHT: FOOD AND LODGING
● Book your hotel/ AirBnB
● Hire a car rental or plan for Ubers
● Plan for about $20 per day, or $5 – $10 per meal
MAKE YOUR WAY & ENJOY YOUR STAY
Click Here to Register for Road To Conference